Weekly Report (4th June)
- I filtered and prioritized the functions(in fdlibm) that I'm planning to link in Scilab. They are divided into 3 categories of different priorities.
- I had a little experience with revison control systems. After reading and working a bit, I can work with git now.
- Learned autotools to make sure that fdlibm src could be properly compiled.
Successfully integrated fdlibm src in to scilab tree and pushed it(assuming I did it right ) to the new apef branch.
Near Future Plans
- Working with scilab gateway and playing around with the toolbox_skeleton.
- Start the coding and try to finish the top priority list.
- Get my head in to reading some of the literature suggested by Michael.