Contributor - Matlab to Scilab conversion tools
The aim of this project is to improve already existing Matlab to Scilab conversion tools (mfile2sci, matfile2sci and translatepaths).
Current version has to be improved to:
- Use Scilab 6 representation. Scilab 6 introduces a new interpreter providing a parser, lexer and especially the AST.
- Take into account new Matlab versions
- Take into account new Scilab functions added in 5.x family
- Generate a better quality code
- Create reports about conversion
- Update/Create new sci_files in SCI/modules/m2sci/macros/sci_files/
- Update/Create new compatibility functions in SCI/modules/compatibility_functions/
- Update/Create new unitary tests in SCI/modules/m2sci/tests/unitary_tests/
- Update/Create new help pages in SCI/modules/m2sci/help/en_US/m2sci_equivalents/
- Improve M2SCI converter kernel using new Scilab features such as set/get overloading (See the m2sci branch of Scilab GIT repository)
- Improve M2SCI converter kernel by creating some utility functions such as m2sci_size, m2sci_isascalar, ...