Weekly report, 28 May 2010
During past week I have:
- Finished SEP
Integrated Conqat Simulink library for .mdl file parsing.
- Added initial parser handling, with recursive subsytem inspection
Pushed all completed job into Gerrit CodeReview.
- Created first sample XML Schema for Compatibility Patterns files // not finished yet
Sample xsd file: sampleSchemaDraft.xsd
Next week goals are:
- Compile existing XML Schema using JAXB Schema Compiler
- Create first XML Compatibility Pattern file (with: xsd2inst, to be valid with XML Schema)
- Try binding Compatibility Pattern using JAXB