[Contents] [TitleIndex] [WordIndex

Report 1 - 03 June 2011

In first two weeks I started working to remove stack-c.h dependency from mexlib, but it just removed a bunch of code. It is working in a local branch, but it is not a good idea to push it to repository.

I changed current existing mexlib module to compile with C++ instead C to use new API in it. In next few days I will do my first commit with these changes.

Plans for next two weeks

My next step is rewrite mexlib functions using new API to be able to remove stack-c.h from mexlib dependencies and test all these changes.

2022-09-08 09:26