Contributor - Evaluate global code coverage
Some tools are available to have code-coverage metrics after test execution but there are only available per-programming language and we do not have a broad view of the results. The currently available tools are :
- gcov / lcov for C / C++ / Fortran
- Cobertura for Java
- Scilab coverage for Scilab code
After being able to evaluate the global coverage, the bonus point will be given after de-duplicating redundant tests.
- Install lcov-to-cobertura on our jenkins instance
- Validate our java tests on jenkins (enabling the Cobertura plugin)
- Write an Cobertura XML backend for our Scilab code coverage tool
- Merge all theses Cobertura files in one report.