[Contents] [TitleIndex] [WordIndex

Weekly report 03 June 2011

In past two weeks I completed two tasks: updated module template to the current mudule template and update the builder system to the current standard. The effects of my work are commited. I have also started next part of my project: udpating the gateway code to the new API. I have rewritten one file with 5 functions, but it has to be tested yet, before commiting.

Plans for the next two weeks

In the next two week I'll continue updating the gateway code. It's probably the biggest part of my project, so it will take a while.

2022-09-08 09:26